Whether you are considering publishing through an established independent publisher like us, or self-publishing on your own, you will need professional author services to help put your best foot forward in a very competitive marketplace.
Authors can custom tailor their package with us based on their publishing needs and budget. We offer a la carte services for all genres. From editorial services, cover design and interior layout, ebook conversions, POD printing, and marketing, we provide authors the tools needed to publish professionally. For a complete list of our services, see below or click the Services tab above to find out more.
Below you can find our most popular bundled publishing packages. Please note that all books are custom quoted, based on total word count of the manuscript, the level of editing needed, and book type (i.e., novel, non-fiction, workbook, children’s book, etc.).
Please call us at 617-775-0656 or use the form below to contact us. Someone will get back to you within 24-hours, Monday through Friday.
- Copyediting & Proofreading Services: 2 rounds (Developmental editing services may be required first)
- Custom 4-color cover design
- Custom interior design and layout
- Ebook conversion and set up on all major ebook distribution channels
- Apply for Copyright, Obtain ISBN, LCCN, and EAN bar code
- Bowker’s Books-In-Print registration
- Nielsen book data registration
- Goodreads and Indie.org set up
- Announce new title release to Barnes & Noble directly
- Online marketing through Amazon.com (Including the Look Inside Program) and BarnesandNoble.com (See Inside)
- Online bookstore webpage (eCommerce) for your title only
- Participation in Ingram’s Catalog upon publication
- Social media blast on SDP’s outlets
- One written press release
- Press release sent to 10 local media outlets and/or National wire service
- One author’s bound book copy
- One year registration with Ingram
- Quarterly reports/quarterly disbursements first year, biannually thereafter