Whether you are considering publishing through an established independent publisher like us, or self-publishing on your own, you will need professional author services to help put your best foot forward in a very competitive marketplace.
Authors can custom tailor their package with us based on their publishing needs and budget. We offer a la carte services for all genres. From editorial services, cover design and interior layout, ebook conversions, POD printing, and marketing, we provide authors the tools needed to publish professionally. For a complete list of our services, see below or click the Services tab above to find out more.
Below you can find our most popular bundled publishing packages. Please note that all books are custom quoted, based on total word count of the manuscript, the level of editing needed, and book type (i.e., novel, non-fiction, workbook, children’s book, etc.).
Please call us at 617-775-0656 or use the form below to contact us. Someone will get back to you within 24-hours, Monday through Friday.
- Copyediting & Proofreading Services: 2 rounds (Developmental editing services may be required first)
- Custom 4-color cover design
- Custom interior design and layout
- Ebook conversion and set up on all major ebook distribution channels
- Apply for Copyright, Obtain ISBN, LCCN, and EAN bar code
- Bowker’s Books-In-Print registration
- Nielsen book data registration
- Goodreads and Indie.org set up
- Announce new title release to Barnes & Noble directly
- Online marketing through Amazon.com (Including the Look Inside Program) and BarnesandNoble.com (See Inside)
- Online bookstore webpage (eCommerce) for your title only
- Participation in Ingram’s Catalog upon publication
- Social media blast on SDP’s outlets
- One written press release
- Press release sent to 10 local media outlets and/or National wire service
- One author’s bound book copy
- One year registration with Ingram
- Quarterly reports/quarterly disbursements first year, biannually thereafter
Contact us with a request for a quote! Simply fill out the form below and someone will get back to you promptly.
Latest Releases from SDP Publishings
“As a first-time author, the idea of publishing my book was a daunting one! Then I found Lisa Akoury-Ross and her team at SDP Publishing Solutions who shepherded me through the entire process with ease. I am so grateful for their expertise and invaluable advice that I am looking forward to working with them again on my next book. I would highly recommend that any author connect with Lisa Akoury-Ross for her guidance and support!”
Michelle Lander Feinberg
Please Don’t Tell Cooper He’s a Dog, CHILDREN’S BOOKS
“When I wondered how to publish my illustrated book of rhymes the idea of self-publishing was a mystery. Then I found Lisa Akoury-Ross and her team at SDP Publishing and the process was a dream. Lisa provided necessary information, guidance, patience and full attention to my vision of the book. Because of Lisa and her team’s expertise the published book is exactly the beautiful volume I hoped it would be.”
Katharine Stanley-Brown Abbott
A Zoo Full of Rhymes,CHILDREN’S BOOKS